I just found out this blog has been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Susan over at her Women Making Strides blog. Thank you very much! When you get a chance, pop on over and check out her blog. It’s inspiring. I especially like her Eyes of Faith post from back in July about looking at our circumstances differently. It’s something I’m continually trying to work on and need to take to heart.
Now, I’m supposed to list 7 random random facts about me :
1. I enjoy doing yoga and my favorite pose is child’s pose.
2. I know how to waltz.
3. I never eat the end slices of a loaf of bread.
4. My favorite milk shake of all time is a banana milkshake from the Cook-Out.
5. I sing aloud to the music in my car.
6. I love being barefoot. (I even dislike wearing shoes or shopping for them.)
7. Pottery is one of the only crafts I’ve ever tried and didn’t like. Made my hands feel too dry and you can’t get the clay but so wet!
Lastly, nominate 15 blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award. Congratulations! Difficult to narrow down, but here they are :
I know life is crazy and quite often overloaded, so do not feel obligated to participate. It’s fun to me. If you would like to carry through with your nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award, just follow the handy instructions below. If not, just smile, knowing I thought of you and your blog puts a little bright spot in my life. Thank you so much either way. 🙂
For the nominees, the rules for the award are to:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Give 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 blogs that you admire for the One Lovely Blog Award