I’m very happy Kat Collins nominated this blog for the Sunshine Award. Thank you! If you’ve read some of my posts before, you know she’s one of my favorite bloggers about writing. I just finished reading a post over on her blog about journaling.
I love questions, but then I’m a curiosity type person. Here are the questions I’m suppose to answer :
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
I’ll say C.S. Lewis, because much of what I’ve read about his thoughts on life make sense to me. He was a faithful man and he loved nature. I’ve enjoyed many post over at Mere Inkling, which have been about his philosophies.
2. What is your favorite number? 3 has always been, because there have been 3 people in my family
3. What is your favorite animal? cats…still without a doubt…
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? on facebook my user name is sabrina.bullock.90…there is no twitter as I don’t tweet
5. What is your favorite time of day? Night is my favorite time of day because I love the moonlight and stars.
6. What was your favorite vacation? My favorite vacation was going to the beach with my daughter for her 18th birthday.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? It’s a toss up between yoga or swimming. I love both.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? sweet iced tea
9. What is your favorite flower? lavender
10. What is your passion? This is a hard to narrow down question. I’m passionate about many things : family, faith, love, writing, reading, and the freedom for women to give birth where they choose (home, birth center, hospital).
My 10 Blog Nominees :
If you’ve been nominated, you can follow suit if you’d like and also know you put a bright spot of sunshine in my days. 🙂