Here’s hoping 2013 will be a better year. I’m recharged and planning to leave the past in the past. I’m ready to make a fresh start in 2013. This will mean some changes, so please be patient with me.
I will be playing around with my blog a little(already changed the theme today). Just trying some new things out. Will take some time till I get things comfortable and sorted out. It’s like rearranging furniture.
I’m trying to motivate myself as well, so I guess creating some goals are the way to go. I’ve given this some thought. I did try to make sure I have realistic goals, so I don’t set myself up for failure. A big part of being realistic is knowing I have a bit of a chaotic life most of the time. Without further adieu, here are the goals…
Writing Goals for 2013 :
(will be doing more writing than this, but it’s a start)
1. Blog twice a week(continued from 2012-failed last year )
2. Read 2 books per month
4. Find and join a local writer’s group
5. Finish poetry book
6. Work on revamping blog a bit
Feel free to share your thoughts and maybe some of your goals for 2013…
- Happy New Year!!! (ilivelaughlovepray.com)
- 2013: What are your writing goals? (cindydejager.wordpress.com)
- Building With Trust – Writing Resolutions Blog Hop (shanjeniah.com)